More about us and our plastering courses.
Our plastering courses are taught by experienced plasterers, Paul has over 40 years exeperience, Steve has over 40 years experience and Howard has over 20 years experience. All tutors will give you their contact details so if you have any questions after completing our courses you can just give us a call. So if you are wanting to change jobs and learn a trade at a centre where they know what they are doing and will help you succeed give us a call.
Our plastering training courses are ideal if you wish to learn to plaster, as they have been designed by experienced and qualified plasterers and are aimed at giving you knowledge and skills in plastering as well as the confidence to use your plastering skills. You are taught the skills you need to complete the majority of plastering work that customer want you to complete.
Our plastering courses are intensive but taught in a relaxed, friendly and professional manner by experienced plasterers who are approved by City & Guilds. We will fully support you when you finish your training course so you will be confident using your new found skills, after completing any plastering training with us you are able to call into the centre or contact your tutor directly to discuss anything that you covered on your course.
We are based in the Midlands and close to major motorways, train stations and airports. Local accommodation is available at a reduced rate and we can advice and/or arrange this if you wish. People not only travel from throughout the UK, including Manchester, Kent, South Shields, Liverpool, North East, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Scotland, North Wales, Leeds, Derby, West Midlands, Bristol and the North West to attend our plastering, plumbing, tiling, carpentry, kitchen fitting, bricklaying and electrical courses but we have had people fly in from Ireland, France, Spain, Canary Islands, Germany and Australia. We are definitely worth travelling to – you are investing in your future.
Our training centre in Stoke-on-Trent has approx 10,000 square feet of purpose built training facilities and our centre in Wolverhampton is approx 3,000 square feet.
The courses on offer are ideal to help you achieve your aims be they:
- You may be an experienced trades person wishing to add new skills to your portfolio or needing to achieve relevant qualifications, or
- You may be interested in a career change or wish to earn an additional income and have no previous experience, or
- You may be facing redundancy and need to re-train to start a new career, or
- You may be part of an organisation who wish to train their staff to increase confidence and build a multi skilled workforce, or
- You wish to learn a trade to enable you to complete work of a high standard on your own property or for family members