More about us and our plumbing courses.
Our plumbing training courses are ideal if you wish to learn to complete a range of plumbing tasks. The courses have been designed by experienced and qualified plumbing and heating engineers to give you knowledge, skills and confidence to complete plumbing jobs after finishing your course.
Our plumbing courses are intensive but taught in a relaxed, friendly and professional manner. Our tutors are experienced plumbers who are approved by City & Guilds. We will fully support you when you finish your course so you will be confident using your new found skills. After completing any plumbing training with us you are able to call into the centre or contact your tutor directly.
As you will see from the photographs contained within the course descriptions, the training bays used on our plumbing courses are of a realistic size. We offer courses to suit your needs should that be to learn plumbing to complete work at home or to learn plumbing so as to earn an income. Accredited certificate are also available.
We are based in the Midlands and close to major motorways, train stations and airports. Local accommodation is available at a reduced rate and we can advice and/or arrange this if you wish. People not only travel from throughout the UK, including; Manchester, Kent, South Shields, Liverpool, North East, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Scotland, North Wales, Leeds, Derby, West Midlands, Bristol and the North West to attend our courses. But we have had people fly in from Ireland, France, Spain, Canary Islands, Germany and Australia. We are definitely worth travelling to – you are investing in your future.
Our training centre in Stoke-on-Trent has approx 10,000 square feet of purpose built training facilities and our centre in Wolverhampton is approx 3,000 square feet.
The courses on offer are ideal to help you achieve your aims be they:
- You may be an experienced trades person wishing to add new skills to your portfolio or needing to achieve relevant qualifications, or
- You may be interested in a career change or wish to earn an additional income and have no previous experience, or
- You may be facing redundancy and need to re-train to start a new career, or
- You may be part of an organisation who wish to train their staff to increase confidence and build a multi skilled workforce, or
- You wish to learn a trade to enable you to complete work of a high standard on your own property or for family members.
If you want to learn to be a plumber contact us or pop into our centre to speak with tutor and students.